Popular Post

Black and White

Today I wore a dress that I think I've already blogged about before, but I don't remember. But anyway I'm sure the look is different.  My allergies have been really bad and so I've been adding scarves to my outfits to cover my nose, mouth, and hair when I have to go outdoors. It's actually been really helpful...and it looks chic.  Here are other ways this scarf can be worn with this outfit.

For  a dress down look I wore flats.  I like to wear flats and comfortable shoes while driving. I feel it's safer to drive in tennis shoes or flats than heels. I brought my heels with me to work and changed when I got there.  These flats are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. I bought them this weekend from Payless.

I've had the heels since 2008, but I think this may be my second time wearing them.  They are from Nine West.


Ensemble:
Dress: NY &Co
Scarf:  Don't remember
White Heels:  Nine West circa 2008
Flats:  American Eagle (Payless)