Popular Post

Blog Name Change Explanation

Hello Everyone,

I felt compelled to write a blog on why I changed the name of this website.  Though I have researched fashion, read magazines, threw trends out the window and created my own looks for years, I realized that there is still so much I need to learn about the Fashion Industry before I really want to be known for giving advice.

Don't get me wrong, I really love all of my tips, but I'd rather my blog be all encompassing, rather than solely focusing on fashion advice.  I would like to blog about my outfits, why I chose them, sales, trends, and answer questions that you guys have for me...which really isn't a change, but I didn't want to keep the "Shasie's Fashion Advice" name anymore. 

Don't fret, I kept all of my previous blogs, so don't worry, your favorites are still available!

Make sure you "Favorite" my new url:  http://www.live-life-in-style.blogspot.com/ and become a fan of my page on facebook!

Thanks for your support,
Shalanda