Popular Post

Sunday's Best - Church Wear

I recently discovered that I do not own a lot of church outfits.  This may be due to the fact, that up until recently I haven't been going to church as much as I should have been.  Therefore I was able to recycle multiple dresses.

When I was younger, my parents used to force me to wear dresses and pantyhose to church! I hated it. Pantyhose were itchy and horrible, and I would come up with ways to not go to church to avoid them!! Haha! But now that I'm older and I don't have to wear pantyhose to church anymore, I do love wearing dresses to church.  

At the church I found in Houston, it seems as though the young ladies have a hard time deciphering between churchwear and clubwear. 

Please do not wear these to church:

My picks for church:
Wrap Dresses, Shirt Dresses & A-Line Dresses
Workwear - if you are out of dresses and you need to still dress, pick one of your office suits, or office attire looks.

Ensemble:
Dress:  Target
Purse:  Merona for Target
Shoes:  Nina (Macy's)
Ring: NY&Co

I suggest shopping at Target for dresses. They are cheap and most of them are good length and have appropriate coverage for church. The great thing is, most of your church dresses can double as work dresses!

~S