Popular Post

Dressing for Your Body

The key is knowing how to dress for your bodytype.  I woke up this morning and decided being a "thick" girl isn't half bad...at least I have some curves, so why not show them off!? Hahaha.  The key item for today was the skirt. The skirt is a pencil skirt, made to hug on the rump and the hips, but peel away on the legs. I wanted to wear a skirt today because it was a high of 75 degrees!!.  To compliment the skirt I picked a solid-color button-down.  I liked this shirt because the buttons didn't go all the way down the shirt, just halfway.  I chose not to wear a jacket, because that would hide the curves. Without the jacket I could use the belt as my added feature.  The belt pulls it all together, not only does it stops the shirt from lifting out of the skirt (along with the tuck in your undergarments trick) but it gives the 2 pieces (skirt and shirt) unity.  Last but not least I grabbed my Colin Stuart Mary Janes.

Ensemble:
Sunglasses:  Fendi
Bag: Target
Belt:  NY&Co
Shirt:  Ny&Co
Skirt:  Don't remember
Shoes:  Colin Stuart (Victoria Secret Shoe Catalog)
Necklace:  Gift Shop @ Franklin Institute in Philadelphia for King Tut Exhibit


Ladies, be extra careful when wearing high heels to work! You don't want to trip!