Popular Post

Day 3 - Sailing Day - 4 Outfits

After watchiing SATC2, I wanted to add a little bling to my poolside attire.  While I was on my trip in Allentown, I stopped at King of Prussia Mall and shopped at H&M...because there are no H&Ms in Houston :-(.  At H&M I picked up this very festive tunic.  I love it!

Ensemble:
Bathing Suit Tunic Cover-Up:  H&M
Flip Flops: J. Crew
Bathing Suit:  Miracle Suit Brand (Macy's)
Shades:  NY&Co
Hat:  Don't Remember

Then after getting all wet in the pool, I had to put on a roam around the ship during the day outfit.  As you can see I greatly love this hat, because it pretty much worked with every outfit, and protected my hair, scalp, and face from the blazin' sun.

Ensemble 2:
Espadrilles:  Payless
Shorts:  Express
Tank Top:  Express
Beach Bag: Target
Then instead of having the formal night be the last night on the cruise ship, formal night ended up being Tuesday night. So I had to pull out my sparkly cocktail dress.  As previously mentioned in my other vacation blogs, the ship kept the A.C. on blast, so when not at the pull it's a good idea to have a shawl, or a jacket. So with this dress I wore this black shrug.

Ensemble 3
Espadrilles:  Payless
Dress:  Express
Shrug:  White House|Black Market
Clutch:  NY&Co
Christina got to take a picture with the Captain of our ship:

This is the group sitting at the Captain's Welcome Aboard Reception:


Then after dinner it was time to go out! First we went to Karaoke night, then we went up to Viking Crown Lounge.  I didn't want to go out in my cocktail dress so once again, I changed again. It's a good thing that when I packed, I packed for all contingencies and events, because I JUST had enough outfits for the whole trip!!!

Ensemble 4:
Shoes:  Chinese Laundry (DSW)
Dress:  Express

Here is my friend Torrina and the outfit she wore to Viking Crown Lounge:

Definitely a great 3rd day on the ship!!!

~Shasie