Popular Post

Day 2 - First Day on the Cruise Ship - 2 Outfits

For Embarkation (getting on to the ship), I wanted to wear a fun sailing outfit with comfortable shoes because I knew that we would be standing in a few lines, and then exploring the ship... So that is outfit number one.  I pretty much kept that outfit on all day until dinner time.  As I mentioned in my Packing for a Caribbean Cruise Blog, there is a strict dinner dress code, so I had to change into the outfit # 2.  I will tell you that our ship did not have irons, so I had to pay $3.00 to get my pants ironed for dinner.  I cannot be seen in wrinkly clothes if it can be helped.  The ships tend to have the A.C. on blast at all hours of the day, even when it cools off a little bit in the evening, so make sure to pack a jacket.  I went around in my jean jacket as shown in the last picture below.

Ensemble 1                   
Shorts:  NY&Co
Top:  NY&Co
Headband:  NY&Co
Flip-Flops:  J. Crew

Ensemble 2
Pants: Can't Remember but they are Dockers Brand
Flip Flops:  Target
Top:  NY&Co



~Shasie