Popular Post

Black and Blue


As standard with almost every Friday, today was jeans day...so I wore my trusty Old Navy jeans!!I like this top by itself, but as mentioned in yesterday's post it doesn't have heavy straps, so I threw on the vest to make it more appropriate for work...This is a great work to Happy hour outfit, because all you have to do is take off the vest, or you can wear it with the vest. Both looks I think are great for after work events.  Last I added the necklace choker. I loved it's dark blue hue, and I felt it matched my outfit perfectly!

Also talk about wearing something the very nice day!! I wore this vest last night, and it was ready to go again this morning!! Vests are great, easy accessories to any outfit.

Ensemble:

Pumps:  Connie (Famous Footwear)
Jeans:  Old Navy
Top:  NY&Co
Vest:  NY&Co

~Shasie