Popular Post

Christmas Outfit


Ensemble:
Jeans: Eva Curvy Fit Barely Boot (Express)
Boots: Aerosoles
Top: Express
Cardigan: H&M
Necklace: Express

Happy Birthday Jesus!! Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year and I wanted to "sparkle" with my ensemble.  I chose this outfit for Christmas while I was packing for my trip back home to Pittsburgh. I love this top.  It comes with removable straps so it can also be a tube top if one prefers that style.  I want the top to be the focus so I opted for a Bolero Fly Away Cardigan that would cover my arms and bra straps but leave enough of the top exposed.  I also decided to go with black and white versus the traditional green, red, or gold colors for Christmas to be different :-)

Following tradition in my family, we woke up this morning and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus before opening all of our presents.  On top of that there was a STAR WARS MARATHON on the SPIKE CHANNEL today!! I love Star Wars so I watched A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back. Then we headed to some more relatives' house and had a fantastic Christmas Spread.  I think I gained all my weight back from eating this meal!:




~Shasie