Popular Post

Monday with the Black Eyed Peas

Song:  Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas
Ensemble:
Dress:  Michael Kors (Macy's)
Boots:  Nine West
Knee Highs: Macy's
Purse:  Express
Top:  Target
Necklace:  New York & Company

So I woke up this morning, and decided I'm tired of being mundane with my work outfits, and I'm going to be different today.  This is what I wore to work today. I love how the red handbag pulls out the two red beads in the necklace.  I love this dress it's so simple, it's my first Michael Kors purchase ever and I got it for $11!!! Talk about an incredible sale for Macy's!!! Also to make my mundane self photo shoots more fun, I've decided to play music in the background like they do at real magazine cover-shoots! Totally great idea!! I had so much fun! Here are some of the "fun" pics!!