Popular Post

Inspired by Grandma






Ensemble:
Hat: Belonged to my Late Grandmother
T-Shirt: Express
Necklace: NY&Co
Maxi Skirt: H&M

My grandmother (on my mom's side) passed away in January of this year, so her loss is pretty relevant in my family's life right now and it's been very hard for us the last couple of months. We miss her so much! When I came home to Pittsburgh, my Mom had a whole bunch of her hats (because we are going through all of her stuff), and I fell in love with this hat! It was so my Grandma! She always wore hats, to church or special events. She was born in 1931, so I'm sure this hats has some history. It also reminded me of the hats that I blogged about in my Vintage Decade: 1930s post, so I definitely wanted to feature it! My sister's fiancee actually suggested that I put some of the photos in black and white, and I thought it was a really great idea!








And check out this video I found on Alina's My Silk Fairytale Blog. She found the video on youtube. I love it! This girl did such a good job showing us the different ways to wear a scarf, and the video is fun and artistic to watch! I'll never be bored when it comes to wearing scarves now!







Luv,